Okay, y'all. I know you've been wondering what an Autumnforest psychic read is like. Well, Julie and I finally filmed one. I told her many months ago that I was interested in videotaping a psychic read so folks could see how it goes. She had forgotten. I had forgotten. But, as she left for the trip this past weekend, Julie remembered and brought an item. The team was sitting around the table in our huge schoolroom that we were staying in, hanging out and having deep philosophical paranormal conversations, when she pulled out this doorknob and said, "read it." I did like I always do during a read, ask her to remain quiet while I say everything I can get and I look away, focusing my eyes around until I find the spot in space where I seem to hone in on the item. It's hard to describe that process, but as I read the doorknob, I held it in my reading hand (left) and looked off to the lower right away from Julie and spoke. I never realized until seeing this, how much my right hand moves as I describe the reading. It seems to help me sift. After my read, you will hear Julie commenting on all the things I said.
Life-long explorer, adventurer and researcher, Don Monroe, has a million stories to tell, only he's been on the road nonstop, busy hiking the back country in dozens of countries, climbing the highest peaks and crawling in the deepest caves to understand this natural world we live in. He has hunted, tracked, trapped, cast footprints, talked to Native people, continued several-decade long ongoing research projects, devoured tons of research books, and ultimately sought answers about every aspect of nature and all the mysteries within. During those travels, he came across many unusual things. What I am presenting now is one of them - Don Monroe and a researcher friend named Massey, were up at about 7000 feet on Anaconda Range in Montana. They were tracking a bear when Don noted something sticking out of the ground, just a bit of something, but didn't look like a regular rock. In this remote area at that elevation, the idea of running across something man-made was unlikely. He s...
Comments
Post a Comment